Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Tale of The Jammer Hat - Part 2 - Intarsia In The Round Makes Me Dizzy

I decided to do the stars intarsia. In the round. And I've realized that I'm a glutton for punishment. Go me. It's starting off a little wonky looking. But thats because there are so many dangling threads behind it. Which will get resolved once it is knitted and finished. But if it STILL looks wonky. Well.

I'm gunna cheat. I'm gunna go around the edge with a double stitch using the purple yarn just to neaten it up. And fatten the star a little too while I'm at it. Huzzah.

I will prevail. And it will turn out beauteous.

I took a break for a few minutes from working on it to do three rows on my OCD scarf. That's uhm. Not going along as planned. I wanted it done by tonight. I failed. Horribly. But that's really only because I have slight ADD when it comes to knitting and such and get focused on one project and neglect my others. Much like the Fugly granny Blanket. That one is not even close to done. I still have two more skeins of yarn to put into it. UGGGGH. Damn my attention span!


Oh and I should also add that by doing the stars intarsia, I've increased the time for which it would be finished. If I luck out, Bone will be sporting her hat next week.

No comments: