Sunday, January 4, 2009

Leg Warmers

I need new leg warmers. Yep. Ones that aren't flared as much as a pair I made out of sweatshirt sleeves.

I have leg warmers, though. I have leopard print ones and skully ones. I also have black and white striped ones. But I want some solid colored ones and in lieu of purchasing them I want to make some because I want to have them be just so.

You see, I went roller skating last night at Kendall Park with Bone. It was super fun but super exhausting cause I hadn't been in so damn long. I also ended up puking as a result. Not from the physical activity, mind you, but from the inhaler I used before I started. I don't really have asthma, but I do sometimes get afflicted by sports induced asthma. Yea I know it's ultra stupid that I smoke. Genius that I am. Ha. So my mom gave me a new inhaler, Proventil HFA, and I used it last night.

I'm giving it back to her today because it made me throw up. Or, at least, that's my best guess as to the cause of the puking. I was otherwise fine before we went skating, I didn't eat anything suspect as far as leftovers go, and I didn't eat a lot during the day. But while skating, I was sipping some water to rehydrate myself since I sweat like a fat, hairy man and I started feeling a little icky. I figured it would pass and for the most part it did while we were at the rink. Then we were heading home and we decided to stop for a drink at the Court Tavern since we hadn't been there in ages (not since the zombie crawl), but then I started feeling icky again on the way there and while we were there. We managed to get home just fine before I puked so I was grateful that I was able to do that in the comfort of our bathroom and not out on the street somewhere. I think the inhaler made me feel bad since that is a side effect of it. So my mom's getting her inhaler back.

But yes, while we were skating, I was wearing leg warmers, black and white striped ones. And I want a pair that is similar in shape to them only plain colors. So I can wear them more readily with my skates. One pair of my skates has blue flames on them and the other pair is leopard print.

I think I'm gunna be plotting out a pair soon enough. But not before I'm done with the hat or my mukluk slippers.

No comments: