Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Logo On The Way?

Indeed! I have started working on a new logo for this page and I am super excited about it. I'm not going to divulge all the details just yet but let me just say that I am truly, truly excited to get something else besides that mess up there *points to top of blog*.

I was inspired by a download the other day. Yep, a download. See, I was reading Lifehacker and there was a post about this great open source illustrator-like program called Inkscape so I downloaded it and am giving it a whirl. So far it is working out wonderfully.

I'm also going to use it to create some awesome derby inspired things to sell. I may have to create a secondary CafePress store to sell just those things. I think I'll also be putting the KOTLD logo onto a shirt and such when I'm done with it.

Can't wait until I'm finished with it!

No comments: